All crime reports should be directed to the law enforcement agency in the city or county where the crime occurred. The District Attorney’s Office does not take crime reports. If you’re trying to report an emergency situation, call 911 on your telephone to be connected to the emergency services you require.

However, there are some exceptions. Crimes involving consumer fraud, environmental crimes or those involving misconduct of public officials may be reported to the District Attorney’s specialized divisions. Call us directly at 916-874-6218.