- District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert
- City of Sacramento Vice Mayor Allen Wayne Warren
- Sheriff Scott Jones
- FBI Special Agent in Charge Monica Miller
- Sacramento Police Deputy Chief Mike Bray
- Probation Chief Lee Seale
- Dawn Blacker, Ph.D., UC Davis Children’s Hospital CAARE Center
- Chris Stambaugh, The Grace Network
- Susan Holshouser, Clear Channel Outdoor
- Debra DeBondt, Opening Doors and Sacramento Rescue & Restore
- Claire Lipschultz, National Council of Jewish Women and Sacramento Rescue & Restore
WHAT: Announcement of newly formed “Sacramento Together - Against Human Trafficking” coalition and local public awareness campaign
WHEN: Thursday, June 4, 2015 ~ 11:00 a.m.
WHERE: District Attorney’s Office ~ 901 G Street (John Price Conference Room, 4th Fl.)
Leaders from law enforcement, state and local public agencies, and community based organizations will announce a collaborative anti-human trafficking effort.
Representatives will present new steps they are taking to address human trafficking from all directions, including a digital billboard PSA and a new mobile application.
They will also discuss efforts already taken, including massage parlor and “John” stings, the Innocence Lost Task Force, Commercial Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) Court for juvenile victims and a newly created diversion court for adult victims.
About Sacramento Rescue & Restore
Sacramento Rescue & Restore, which began in 2009, works to identify victims of human trafficking and connect them to services, and to make the community aware that human trafficking is happening in the Sacramento region. The Rescue & Restore Coalition is currently administered by Opening Doors in partnership with My Sister’s House. It includes a number of organizations that offer training on a wide variety of human trafficking topics as well as referrals to additional community resources including services for victims.
|Ask for Speaker|
|Complete the Victim Notification Form|
|Get Information on a Criminal Case|
|Get Notifications for Inmate Custody Status (SIRENS)|
|Get Protective Order||Information on U-Visas|
|Marijuana Conviction Relief|
|Report Child Abduction Visitation Violation|
|Report Consumer Fraud|
|Report Insurance Fraud|
|Report Real Estate Fraud|
|Report Welfare Fraud|