The Domestic Violence Unit is comprised of a team of attorneys, victim advocates, investigators and support staff who are all involved in the prosecution of domestic violence cases. The cases prosecuted include sexual abuse, physical abuse, human trafficking, stalking and restraining order violations. Department 60 is the Domestic Violence Home Court; this is where the prosecution of domestic violence cases begins.
- What is Domestic Violence?
- Types of Abuse
- Restraining Orders
- Elder Abuse
- Domestic Violence Death Review Team (DVDRT)
- Domestic Violence Home Court Brochure
- Resources (links and phone numbers)
- Family Justice Center Iniaitive
Contact901 G Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(p) 916.874.6171 (f) 916.321.2216